Music For Starters has a strong reputation for running excellent, very practical, one-day courses for anyone working with (or who would like to work with) young children. These courses will give you the confidence to make music and to use music creatively across the curriculum. All courses consider the issue of progression and link to the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum.
Courses are held at various venues throughout the year. However, we are also able to visit your own setting, local authority or music service to deliver bespoke courses. This is a very cost-effective way of providing training to a number of practitioners. Our rates are excellent and feedback is, without exception, very positive.
Courses we are able to run include:
- Kinaesthetic Learning With Action Songs and Rhymes
- Using Music to Support Speaking and Listening Skills
- Music Making With Very Young Babies
- Using Music To Support Inclusion
- Singing Games and Music To Support Letters and Sounds
- Supporting Numeracy Skills Through Music-Making
- Being Creative With Music
- The Singing Classroom – Using Music To Support Your Whole EYFS Curriculum
For bespoke courses e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and details of your requirements or call us on 01732 220 000.