Musical Games To Support Early Intervention
Learn how to use music-making to support early intervention programmes.
Out of stock
Music is part of what makes us human. Accessible, fun music-making can play a crucial role in supporting early intervention programmes. This practical course provides activities, songs and games for families to enjoy together.
– Music-making to support interaction and communication in the early years
– Music to nurture and provide a secure environment
– Music and its role in early development
– Families – singing and playing together
– Transitions – readiness for nursery or pre-school, readiness for school
|Dimensions||0.00 x 0.00 x 0.00 cm|